Long French Course
We offer a wide range of French language courses, whether you need to learn French for private or for professional reasons.
There is a variety in intensity and length of the courses, and they all have in common the aim at autonomy and communication. Classes are in small groups (10 people maximum) during the whole year with a focus on oral communication.
For all our French courses in Aix-en-Provence the minimum age is 18 years, except for the closed groups where we can accept younger students.
Long French Course
This program is designed for students who wish to extend their time learning French over a longer period. The students are adults who want to improve the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) for professional or personal reasons. Students are taught in small groups by qualified teachers, who create a friendly and dynamic learning environment.
- Acquire the skills that are necessary to develop communicational skills
- Interact in everyday situations using these newly acquired skills
- Obtain fluency and the confidence to communicate in French
- Benefit from a continuous program over 8 weeks
- To improve written skills
- Revision and study of the language structure
- Study of the 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Teaching based on everyday situations with the help of varied and authentic materials
- Conversations, debates and presentations
- Different methods of working: collaboration, individually, group etc.
- Personalized homework and additional activities on request
- External educational activities can be planned
- From Monday to Friday 09:00–10:30 and 11:00–12:30 and/or 14:00–15:30 et 16:00–17:30
- Detailed schedule will be communicated onsite
- Schedule may differ if public holiday during
- 8 weeks course on specific dates
- Possibility to renew up to 24 weeks
- 20 lessons per week, mornings and/or afternoons
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- 5 to 10 participants
Our teachers have a degree in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE) and receive ongoing training to develop their teaching techniques. They animate alternately the course and coordinate with each other for a precise follow up according to the objectives of the CEFR grid
- On official starting dates, each new student will do a written and oral evaluation in order to organize the groups
- Each participant receives, on the day of their departure, a certificate indicating the duration and the level of the taken course based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)